Boundary Disputes

NOTE: The Office of the Property Rights Ombudsman does not resolve boundary disputes between two private property owners. The Office may answer where private property is alleged to be occupied by a government entity or utility provider. 

This summary is very simplified, and is provided for informational purposes. If you need legal advice in a private civil matter, you are encouraged to seek out a licensed attorney who can advise you of your legal options or represent you in a civil action.